Easter Fun

I have been feeling so guilty because I haven't put anything new on my blog lately..but I have been super busy baking beautiful confections for all of my friends!

So within the next week or so..there will probably be a blog overload to catch you all up on all my fun work!

I made some pretty colorful little Easter-y cupcakes that will make anyone happy.

I call them "Peeps" Cupcakes because I made the frosting with marshmallow fluff as the base and topped them with everyone's favorite treat: Peeps! The cake is white...flavored with a creamy orange extract.
I think these would be really cute if they were delivered in an egg carton. ♥  Just have to find an egg carton big enough to hold regular sized cupcakes!















 
thumbnail
Title: Easter Fun
Rating: 100% based on 56 ratings. 19 user reviews.
Writen by

Related Articles Easter Cupcakes, Marshmallow Frosting, Peeps Cupcakes, sparkly cupcakes :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite oleh Bamz