"Faux"stess Cupcakes

I made these pretty shiny little glorious cupcakes in honor of a classic favorite: "Hostess" Cupcakes.

But since they aren't what you buy in a little box in the grocery aisle..
let's call them "Fauxtess" (pronounced Foe-stess, as in hmm umm.. my Amanda Cupcake version of hostess cupcakes?)

I am always such a fan of shiny beautiful chocolate ganache glaze.
And the pretty loopy frosting curls. ♥ it.

I added my classic Amanda Cupcake edible sparkles to some of them ♥
You can't buy these in the grocery store!

Sparkly dreamy filling.

Shared the flavor with my hair stylist and his friends at the Jacques Dessange salon.
A few of them said this was the best cupcake they have ever eaten. Yay!


thumbnail
Title: "Faux"stess Cupcakes
Rating: 100% based on 56 ratings. 19 user reviews.
Writen by

Related Articles Chocolate Cupcakes, chocolate ganache, Cupcake Photos, Disco Dust, Fauxtess cupcakes, food photography, Hostess Cupcakes, jacques dessange salon, sparkly cupcakes :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite oleh Bamz